Escaping to the country for a few days feels like the perfect medicine right now, but we understand people are looking for some reassurance about what measures are being taken to maintain the highest standards of hygiene. At Ketchup’s Bank we always:
- Have a maximum of two couples staying at any one time with our Eco-tents positioned 60 meters apart.
- Wash all material items and disinfect all surfaces before each guest (including the little things – light switches, taps, torches and dispensers etc.)
- Take care of the dishes for you (it is glamping after all!) which ensures everything is steralised with hot water and detergent.
- Have a ready supply of hand sanitiser, soap, and toilet paper for your Eco-tent!
- And, if you don’t want to go out, there is 100acres of nature to explore with our nearest neighbour being kilometres away. We can even organise hampers for you!
With the uncertainty and stress in the world right now it means a lot to us to be able to provide a peaceful retreat for people to regroup and recharge away from the noise of the news. Stay happy and healthy 🙂