Experience the Christmas season in the country with markets, street parades and Christmas lights! Here are some of the festive events in the Scenic Rim this December:
- Sun 1 December, 9-1pm –Christmas Market @ Tommerup’s Dairy Farm
- #Buyfromthebush all in one place! You’ll find a range of locally produced handmade and homegrown goodies, showcasing what our region has to offer. 1hr from Ketchup’s Bank.
- Sun 1 December, 7.00pm – Light Up Kalbar
- Scenic Rim’s cutest town will be lit up with Christmas lights to kick off the festive season. 25mins from Ketchup’s Bank.
- Sat 7 December, 3.30-8.30pm – Mount Alford Artisan Twilight Market
- Beautiful handmade gifts and produce from local artisans plus food, drinks and live music. Perfect Christmas shopping! 25mins from Ketchup’s Bank.
- Thurs 19 December, 5.30pm – Boonah Christmas Street Festival
- This is the Christmas event to see! A one of a kind street parade complete with decorated tractors, dancers and of course, Santa. Followed by a street festival with food vans, stalls and entertainment. Only 15mins from Ketchup’s Bank.